Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Eighteen Years Ago...

Eighteen years ago, Sunday, I entered this lovely world created by our Heavenly Father. It is difficult for me to believe that the years have flown by so quickly! I had a wonderful birthday, and here are some photos with captions from my instagram feed. :)












I love these boys more than life. They make me feel so special. The world would be so less colorful without them!! <3 They call me "old" now, but then follow it up with "but you're really only like four" HAHA








At Youth Orchestra rehearsal after church, our beloved conductor started fiddling which turned into the "happy birthday" tune :D Very lovely surprise! Thank you, Mr. Schaffner!








Mexican dinner after orchestra with my "little" bro (who will be eighteen as well, in a few short weeks), missed you, Lily! So thankful for your friendship, Aaron! It's quite funny looking back over the years to when we obsessed over Switchfoot and soccer. Oh wait...we still do...HA.












Gave Autumn her birthday gift...on MY birthday. Haha! Matching "BFF" nerd glasses necklace. You are so special to me, Autumn! thanks SO much for spending part of my birthday with me :) <3








Spent some real quality time with this one today as well ^_^ Crazy how when your best friend is also another friend's best friend, and then when the best friend leaves...you and the other friend really hit it off... :) love you, Lyssa, miss you, Maky :'-)










No birthday is complete without a Books-A-Million-hat selfie!!! ;D Love these two ladies.







This totally happened. We are cool. #iseewhatyoudidthere









I can't thank these two enough, for loving me all these eighteen years. They've taught me to cherish life, and most importantly, to follow Christ. I love you, mom and dad <3







Bahahahaha just had to share this one.......for some reason it made me laugh really hard. Thanks, Timmy x'D x'D










Quite possibly my new favorite photo with Aaron.










I am insurmountably blessed with wonderful friends and family to love and be loved by.
Thank you, Lord, for another year to praise You!!
~Emily

1 comment:

  1. I know it has been a while since I commented, but I had to wish you a happy 18th birthday!!! :)
    ~Abby :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from my viewers. :)