Monday, June 2, 2014

P.A.T.C.H. Class of 2014

I once again had the wonderful opportunity to photograph the P.A.T.C.H. High School Graduation this year! It was a beautiful ceremony and funtastic reception. ;) Although as I've said before...it's kinda hard to take pictures when there's tears running down your face. I am very excited for what the Lord has in store for each of them as they move on to college, but will still miss them terribly! <3

I have created a shutterfly site for the grad photos so that it will be easier for everyone to view and share the photos. The web address is: www.PatchClassOf2014.shutterfly.com

Harvest, Kelsey, Allison, Hannah......I am so glad to have you as friends. May the Lord bless you as you continue on to this new stage of life!

CONGRATULATIONS CLASS OF 2014!!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from my viewers. :)