Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Improve Photography(.com) Presets Review: "Retro Modern" Collection

I purchased some new photo editing presets for Adobe Lightroom last night! 
It was a "Cyber Monday" discount deal. 91% off! :D

I'm having way too much fun with the "Retro Modern" edits collection. ;) Here's an example!

Guess I could'a waited for #ThrowbackThursday...but oh well ;) This is me, climbing my grandmother's pine tree (one of my favorites from my childhood) on Easter earlier this year.



Hey! It is #TransformationTuesday! ;) So here is the original photo. Using Lightroom 5.7, I added the "Pele - I.P." preset from the ImprovePhotography2015Collection and then added a radial mask in the top left corner where I adjusted exposure, temperature and inverted the mask to create a sun-flare effect. 



If you're interested in the preset collection from Improve Photography(.com) click HERE to see more info! There are over 75 presets, one-hour Lightroom training video and other bonus material in this bundle. 
Hurry and get the deal before it disappears!! 
I think it lasts through tonight...but I'm not sure on that. You'll have to check and see.


Snap on!


~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from my viewers. :)